To ensure an asset strategy is based in accurate and timely data, it is critical that a business uses asset management software to manage asset information in one place.
Oneserve’s inbuilt asset management software not only stores and manages asset data in a single database. But the system has the ability to update data in real-time as work happens.
Single, easy to manage asset management system
- Real-time asset database updated from any device with web access. For example an asset manager at their PC, or a surveyor using a mobile device
- Asset pages provide easy reference about building, equipment, machinery, furniture data stored as reports, specifications, manuals and photos
- Full integration with mobile devices maximises your mobile workforce’s time – asset and survey data can be gathered and inputted directly to a mobile device
- Flexible surveys that are completely configurable and carried out on a mobile device, which can be related to jobs and assets to inform analysis and planning
- Analytics and robust reporting available throughout the whole lifecycle of an asset, delivering full lifecycle costs and data to drive performance longer term
- Complete audit trail maintained automatically – every update of an asset is stored as a separate event within the system and can be reviewed at any time