Maximising mobile workforce productivity will improve the bottom line. Putting in place mobile workforce management software which supports this aim is a must for any service business.
Oneserve’s inbuilt workforce management software is proven to increase productivity by up to 25%. It is powered by our cutting-edge HTML5 mobile app which can be used on a large number of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android.
Driving effective mobile workforce management
- Schedules appointments directly to your field worker’s mobile device (or updates can be easily sent if the day’s priorities need to change)
- Parts and materials management, so you know what’s being used and your mobile workforce is able to plan ahead rather than travelling back and forth between a job and suppliers
- Improves communication with your customers, as customer profiles and asset and job information can be accessed on a mobile device
- Captures signatures on a mobile device, which can be sent back to the central server and stored for reference and auditing
- Enables offline working – if a connection is lost our mobile app stores data so a worker can continue on their mobile which updates the system once reconnected
- Uses HTML5 browser-based technology, meaning there’s no need to install the app, so swapping devices becomes easier, and no waiting to download upgrades as these are automatic
- Utilises intelligent, threaded two-way SMS technology which uniquely threads conversations and matches responses to outbound messages
- Ensures supervisors can track job progress throughout the day with inbuilt mobile workforce tracking capabilities
- Flexible surveys that are completely configurable and carried out on a mobile device, which can be related to jobs and assets to inform analysis and planning
- Dashboard metrics and reports ensure you can analyse the productivity of your mobile workforce across your business