The most successful service management businesses will use workflow management software that streamlines processes from beginning to end.
Oneserve’s inbuilt workflow software will not only streamline the way your mobile workforce operates but also improve communication with customers.
Streamlining and improving workflow management
- Flexible workflows that can be defined to suit your requirements
- Intuitive and easy to use workflow software. Your field workers can simply move through step-by-step action lists and checklists on their mobile device
- Automated communications, such as automatic SMS text confirmation of appointments, together with automatically managed and escalating letters
- Inbuilt email capabilities also available, which are highly configurable and capable of sending emails to workers and customers at various stages
- Captures contact with customers as notes, compliments, complaints or any other type of defined event
- Flexible surveys that are completely configurable and carried out on a mobile device, which can be related to jobs and assets to inform analysis and planning
- Fully compatible with iPhone, Android and Windows platforms and workflows can be used on multiple mobile devices
- Utilises intelligent, threaded two-way SMS technology which uniquely threads conversations and matches responses to outbound messages. For example, new jobs can be offered on a first-come first-serve basis to suppliers so you know who responds, or optional appointment dates can be offered to customers so you can record their preference
- Electronic audit trail automatically maintained for all communication, works and events and stages