With no capital outlay and low cost of ownership, software as a service makes perfect business sense.
Oneserve comes as software as a service, which means the software and your data is hosted on a private cloud in the data centre of our trusted partner – an arrangement referred to as “the cloud”.
Software as a service makes field service management simpler and cheaper:
- No capital expenditure for server hardware, expensive upgrades, or maintenance and support costs. We take care of that for you
- Costs made simple and certain, as we offer a subscription-based service meaning you only pay for the amount of service you need
- All upgrades come as a part of your subscription instead of you buying our software and paying for periodic upgrades
- Scales with your operation. As your requirements grow you can add extra server capacity when you need it, maintaining control over costs
- Stored in a highly-resilient tier 3 data centre with state-of-the-art security
- Runs on all mobile devices and operating systems as long as an internet connection is available