Managing a mobile workforce can be difficult, we look at how field service management software can help you manage your field staff more effectively to increase productivity and efficiency.
If you’re a company with a mobile workforce, it can be hard to manage their time, keep track of jobs, stock, invoices and contracts. If you’re not managing your mobile workforce effectively, this can have a negative impact on your business, losing precious time, creating inefficiencies and impacting on productivity.
One way in which your competitors are managing their mobile workforce to stay ahead of the game is through Field Service Management Software.
What is Field Service Management Software?
Field Service Management Software allows you to manage your mobile workforce through one tool. Our Field Service Software is award winning and we work with some of the top companies in the UK. We have two software products; ‘Enterprise’ and ‘Lite’ meaning we can work with companies of all different sizes.
Here’s just a few of the benefits of the field service software that Oneserve can provide:
- Scheduling and resource planning – Accurately book jobs for your engineers depending on their skills, parts in their van and their current location.
- Stock and part control – Always have the part on hand – monitor stock levels as they are being used so you can send the right engineer to the job
- Analytics – Dive into performance metrics, find out what jobs are most profitable and discover how you can cut cuts and increase profit
- Billing and reporting – Automatically capture electronic audit trails for efficient invoicing, costing strategies & performance monitoring
- Access documents from anywhere – Your mobile workforce can access documents anytime, anywhere from their mobile device. They can see items such as their jobs, invoices, parts as well as capture photos and signatures
How easy is it to implement Field Service Software?
At Oneserve, we believe you should be able to implement, administer and manage your software without the need for consistent support, that’s why we give you the option to implement our software yourself, read more about this here. Alternatively, one of our implementation executives can implement the software for you.
What to do next:
To stay competitive, it’s time to implement workforce software so you can manage your mobile workforce effectively. Get in contact with team at Oneserve a today, we can give you a free demo of our software so you can decide if it’s right for you. Don’t delay, get ahead of your competitors today. Request a FREE demo.